Friday, March 10, 2006

 

-

falling,
a shineless tear ends its way down my face... falls... sometimes sweetness is worthless in some situations... when it's more likely to get punched (but it's better than fake caress) so it just leaves me with the feeling of, and what should i expect from all of this? should i give up to the idea that not everyone kind just because they want to get something out of you?... hope is the last thing you should lose...
rise my head, look around, no one's there, at least one call... alone... didn't comb my hair, getting ready for another night, smiling regardless of how tired or sick i might be, regardless of how sad i might be...
look at my hands, dried, hurt, cold... it's been a long time... look at my face in the mirror, wrinkles that have gotten bigger... like a zombie, just take a few steps and find those things that are worth to fight for and... i just smile again... there's always a shot!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?