Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

let's listen to the randomized playlist

don't try so hard is being played... my room is waiting to be completely cleaned and setted up for this term... the flame is being played... people that i haven't seen in a while give signs of life, it's good to know they're there too, it's always good to see a smile even if that leads me into trouble, some people can't see the difference between past, present, illusion and facts, anyway, i have to go... you shook me all night long is being played... it isn't the same, need///no/// that feeling! hell, this must have got into my dna, i'm smiling "to take another swing, /../ shook me all night long!!!" hell, this song has become part of me... love stinks is being played... so funny yet it feels kinda true, i only have to say, it might stink, but it tastes sooo good!... ride on is being played... what can i say? that song explains itself... don't come around here anymore... hell this a random list but it looks like it was arranged by my ex, hahahaha... let me see what's next...HAHAHAHA Master & Servant!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?