Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Happy!!!!

"There's always a choice, they might not be easy to acomplish but you'll always have the tools to make it work"... politically these days have been awful on this side of the world, school has been boring and a quick review could say "there are not many reasons to smile".... but a friend told me once "smile, always, regardless of what's around", so that's how i learned to smile from the bottom of my heart 'cos I know there was always a reason to do it, just to start, I'm awake and alive... so recalling that I kept myself in a good mood... and today this friend who taught me that sent me an email with great news... I'm so happy for her, I really do. Even when she's quite far from here I hope she has a great time all this period before I'm back. If you see Gigi, tell her I'm very happy for her! :D

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?