Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

I Don't Know How... Living in Macondo's Improved Version

The debate was done 40 minutes ago... high hopes, same situation... chatting with the guy i used to date... hell... here's my advice to everyone... NEVER, EVER PROJECT ANYTHING JUST TRUSTING ONLY ON SOMEONE'S/SOMETHING'S POTENTIAL (everyone/everything has potential, so you could rely on anyone/anything)... if it's not what it needs to be when you need it, then don't rely on it more than it can hold (did i make myself clear?)... in the beginning and in the end, you're the main part of every project in your life, aren't you? so, keep going, if they/it has to come, it'll do when it has to, not after, not before...
Anyway... what i don't know who reads all these ramblings, this is just me being struck by this feeling of "well, here's something that shouldn't be left to stray in my mind... it to has to be written" and since i've realised that i can type faster than i write... and well, i liked this thing on myspace and i'm taking advantage of this "blogging" thing since i think it's a way for you guys to know me a little bit more because i believe that you can learn a little more about people by the way they write and the themes they deal on their writtings... so, by now you, my dear reader, might have almost the same concept of me that my friends here have, "she's a loveable crazy" or "she's like a boy who looks and can think like a girl"... i don't know... either way, if you're on my list of friends it's because i liked you

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?