Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

one day in, the next day out

red hands, that's what i'm looking at... with my eyes loaded with tears and the biggest grin i've ever had... i touch my face and recognize that smell, that sweet smell mixed with salt... now i have to jump and run, no one has to find me when i'm back, will i remember your fingers touching my hair? barely, who knows, now i've gotta run...
looks like everyone knows what i've done, i try to do not look at their eyes but i can't help feeling their gaze upon me, are they blaming me for something? are they ignoring me as usual? i don't care, i've gotta get out of here
once i'm far away from there i'll find that river we used to talk about... my tears and your blood will disolve into the water, together in some way, forever with all the beauty and dirt of this place... how did it happened? i recall, we were laughing, you looked so glad, oh my, i could never ever forget your expression, suddenly, it strikes, a single second, your heart stops, your lunges collapses, your eyes wide open begging for another minute to let your lips set free just those last words... those words you never had the time to tell me... and you'll never have... spitting blood, your legs crumble down, the air comes out of your mouth, i held you, i held you... against my chest, kissed your forehead and, we knew you didn't have more time, it sucks but at least, we saw it coming for a while...
i leave your body lying on the floor, then i pick it up and leave it on that place that was ours once... i turn off the music, i open the window, you always like the sun on your face, that's the least thing i can do for you... i turn everything off, then i set everything on fire... and it burns... burns... all the records of what we once had... those memories will be carefully kept in my mind... and nobody else will ever know what really was that thing that happened between us... why should they care? most of them only had their mouth to gossip with every action everyone else had, they should get a life for themselves and stop that stupid hobby... anyway... i can't help smiling while i remember you... even when everything is burning in front of my eyes... then i look at my hands, red hands, i barely can see due to my tears, then i realise i'm smiling... and i recognise... hey! we really had a great time together!... and it's over... i've gotta go... gotta go... for today... until we meet again!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?