Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

night out..

after a while, it was time to go out implying dancing, a crowded place and lots of deafness due to the music...

yeah... i had lots of fun, dacing like i haven't in a while (a month and something else) i mean, unstoppable dancing... it was, odd... well... many things are odd with me... i like those moments just to let my mind go around, solve and play those things that might have left uncomplete... so... there was me, my cousin, my friend, my cousin's friends, my cousin's friends' girlfriends and some people also related to his job... well... it's me right now in front of the computer... and hell, i'm tired... i'll sleep... then... i'll write again, my system is shuting down... good night!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?