Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

666

a "short confession" to a friend I haven't seen in years, he might be in France by now but he was the first Prince I've ever met in my life

A friend was deeply dissapointed the last night... but it's better to wake up from a dream than let your life go while you're sleeping...

It's funny, sometimes we start something like "behind the rain, the sun, and i never felt better, i don't know what happened that changed the colors of the world... without knowing it, you've got inside me... thinking about you so much made me make up my mind, and it's me, i can't hold on anymore, i don't care what's going to happen.. only you can destroy me, or save me, 2 words will be enough... i could wait for you until the sea evaporates... but you say no more..."... that thrill... tell me "yes" and my world will crumble down just to make a new one for us... tell me "no" and all the previous illusions i had in my mind for you will crumble down... tell me "yes" and i'll have the silliest and happiest smile on my face as long as we're together, tell me "no" and i'll forget another piece of the happiness that brings be with you... hold me back just that little moment, my hands are shaking i try to do not act like a fool but i can't help smiling when you're around... each moment i see you the whole world fits just in your fingertips, the universe can be seen in your eyes, i feel spread all over the scenario yet so secure even when i'm not in the form i'm used to... i find new ways i find new sounds i find and i'd like to share all of them with you, i might not be the strongest i might not be the smartest but i'll gladly comfront any challenge just to bring the best of everything for you... i'm just myself yet i find the way to be greater just to make you smile... i can't hold my feelings, i can't help them be, they just push me more and more towards you... and... even if you don't feel the same, don't worry, i'll be there for you...

hell, i must be insane... squizoid

"he might be working now
wil he recall those days when we used to play every friday noon?
don't know, he might be locking his thoughts besides his logical behaviour, always preise, always in time
flawless, perfect.. just as he could be...
alone at the end of night
tired of listenin his mom talking about their trips to holland, austria and nepal, has he ever wondered if he could ever be just like another guy, another fella he met? could it ever be?
perfect... flawless, so smart
highest grades i've ever seen in school
highest acceptance among students and teachers.. but.. why did i always saw him like he was alone, so alone?... it might be cos i felt lost those days.. strayed into my labyrinth of dreams and illusions trying to escape from reality.. was it what i tried to do every friday noon? even so... i remembe those moments with such jyoy, they were (he was) the best reference that there are better things here down on earth, yet... far away , so close, tomboys can't be princess, as Royalty would never place their gaze on a tomboy-ranger-almost-squizoid...
that's how years passed... i've got into a freaky relationship... saw him for a last time while i was in that... then he went somewhere else.. far away... and i never had the chance to tell him how much he inspired me.. in a very particular way... what i know he's already with someone (and i hope he has found that person with whom he feels completly comfortable) these are the words i'd like him to know... I always remember you as a Prince... good bye my fella, my best wishes wherever you're... whenever you read this... i really wish you the best..."

demons... find a gun and shoot me... at least the confession has been sent... Sic Erat In Fatis... Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Currently listening:
Moenia Hits Live

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?