Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

today

it couldn't be any other day... just today... the day i felt all the boredom i could ever imagine in this year... got sick of food, got sick of my school, got sick of waking up early in the morning and have to do assigments with classmates who make me wonder each time they open their mouth "how did they make it until here? i might not be the greatest student around but for godsake! that's less than the basics!"... anyway... so i skipped my classes, came home and posted some "rules" i found while i was surfing on the net before i decided to skip my classes (hell, being there for another 6 hours, no thank you, not today)... it was on a malkavian's fan (if you don't know what's a malkavian, well, just use google, there's plenty info about them) webpage... i used to play as a ventrue, insanity was far beyond my ideal rpg (why? too common for myself, it's a rpg, not making an extension of your real life) but this review made me change my mind a little, though it's more relaxed, it's more complex than just playing craziness all the time, do it without meaning it...
well, in 6 hours i must get ready for a wedding, my cousin needed someone to go with (i guess he wished he'd had broken up with his gf the next sunday, not a month ago), my dress might not fit me as it used to 'cos my "extras" are still there (but they're not as much as they were when i arrived) my mood is not the most party style right now... but it'll change in a while... as soon as i throw all this in this strange catharsis that i'm getting used to do...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?