Friday, May 19, 2006

 

2nd break

without time to think about something else... that idea always finds the way to slip between geometrical, structural and squizoid tasks in my mind... it slips and stares at all this circus I proudly manage in my mind to develop this assigment that have consumed my time these days... it stares... like a child who visits their parents at their job... will they laugh? will they understand? will they even think about the person who's doing that job or will they be too excited or bored for that?... i don't know... it just happens, in my mind... i don't want to look at that idea... i don't have to get distracted, even when sometimes i play, though... and music helps a lot to keep that idea there... whatever... i'm on my way
Sun Wukong! Loki! Puck!
Grant me your Skills!!!!!!!
(much better :D)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?