Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 

if he ever gets this

it's been the hardest decision I've ever had to take... it's not like he's not important at all, in fact, in my list of priorities he's as much important as my own life now but, i can't stay and offer a vestige of myself due to my job when he arrives, so in order to keep myself alive and healthy i'm taking another way... i don't know if i'll be here, i can't force anything here (nor i want to)... but it feels like i'm discarding him and it's not.

if you ever read this take a minute and get this song "no importa que el sol se muera" by moenia

that explains in some way what have i felt about you all this time... by now, i just hope you understand my decision and how much i crave to see you again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?