Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

if hunter could, so

it's odd, suddenly my inbox changed even when i didn't want to change to the "live" version... i'm feeling kinda out of here while situations that years ago could have driven me nuts and into berserker mode now make me just laugh and i just keep going, i just don't care "that" much anymore, suddenly something hits my left eye and i'm still amused with some memories, smiling while i feel like my eye is about to be torn appart... maybe i've jumped from realities (again)
i still keep some memories and references, some things are still the same... in what kind of world am i standing today? will it be the same reality when i wake up in a few hours? i don't know and i can't tell and the pictures of matchsticks men are still in my head as the intro of golden brown repeats again in my head... still the notes of someone describing what happened in that lady's room summons some tranquility into my mind, just before i log off and pretend this was just interesting story to tell

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?