Sunday, September 02, 2007

 

walk, hop, run, jump

whatever it takes, just keep yourself heading to somewhere, somewhere is closer to what you believe is closer to the best for you, fulfill your nightmares and dreams, your mistakes and success, breath and say DAMN IT! I DID IT!!!
that's how this fantastic life started, I was riding the bus heading to my school to get my degree after a long time, damp air in my lungs as the last months. I pay my tkt as I walk to my school, more payments, forgodsake, will they never be satisfied? as far as I feel I won't give them the happiness of me paying for my title, I'm flying somewhere else, I don't need their agreement to prove somewhere else that I'm good (at least) where I want, so bye bye, here's where my fantastic life starts...
It was november, the cold winds still sieves through the windows and doors, we pay the price of our environmental trespasses, interests and more included. Still I'm leaving this place soon, a seat on a plane is waiting for me and that's how I arrived here.
Almost as familiar as I left this place, some sacrifices on the road and other absent characters on the set, still the rest keep the show going on, "hello" they say and I wave them back, it's good to be here again.
Unpacking my things I find some things I thought I forgot but my subconscience found the way to smugle them in this stage of my life, oh well, if they're already here, they're more than welcome

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?