Tuesday, February 26, 2008

 

the good, the bad and the deeds - for those about to rock...

it's great to find myself after a somewhat long journey and being closer than never before to the comprehension of the fact that happiness depends more than anything on myself than anything else in this world and, without denying the intoxicating feeling provided by a especial relationship, it's not the only way to taste and the best things in this life... in the end it's all about love and in this state everyone can be given the same share with not distinction, demons, if i keep this way i might reach sanctity... being comfortable with oneself is the very first step... weird, considering the mountain of defects I have (but if murderers are saints now, damn it! it shouldn't surprise me)

anyway, taking everything with more easiness than ever before, it's like a undetermined vacation... there's more than a source to smile for, also more to be sad for, but it's living the whole range is refreshing too

the not so great thing is to see again, almost like in those childhood days, how some friends depart because they're with somebody, some heading towards something new, others towards the same wall with different paint or another wall the with same paint... even though it's great for them (for knowing what it's known by now), I can't deny that it's an awesome stage too, either it's just a plain illusion or something better, the fact is that they'll learn as I've done at least and the only thing they'll lose is their ignorance...

still, for those about rock (again if it's the case) with their hearts, sleeves, games or whatever they're up to... I salute you! remember that if this one goes for real, don't look in this new person for a memory and don't even think of blaming them for the failures of all the old ones... besides that... as long as there's air in your lungs and conscience in your body the world is yours!...

well... nowadays I appreciate this status more than the other, could be it be due to the long time that I always had someone to share with the space that I have in me for myself? may be, but you won't deny that it's not the same... doing the Dakar Rally on a bike it's not the same as doing it with a co-pilot, it might be the same road but it's the way you make it... as far as it concerns me I'm enjoying the view and I can share it with everyone although in some special ocassions (birthdays) deserve a particular deference (coming soon: the "Burning Retins" album! available in the photo section of this profile!!!)

but well, it's about each one's wellness, isn't it? in company or flying solo, the fact is that now i see that there's a balance between true-singles (those who really are ok with that status and are not eagerly looking for something else) and those with a relationship in mind. It's good for the weekends and any other night/day out. I can hang from a tree and run up the hill or just stay upthere in some branch pondering about the mosquito's immortality and the prairie dog's omnipresence... nobody's expecting me, I'm at nobody's altar, and as far as I know, I'm nobody's target as I'm expecting for nobody, nobody's at any personal altar and I have nobody in mind... and you know... it feels soooo damn good... unnatural? may be, but so far I've tricked enough laws of "how a girl must be" that I really don't care if this is just another case... the monkey's on the loose but happy, so don't be afraid!
22:25:52

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?