Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

love child

somewhere to start... for me was to find love, everyone believes in it but not everyone can explain it clearly..
i was lost because i didn't want to see where i was standing on
i thought that i could escape for a long time but deep inside i knew it wasn't working, so i tried (stupidly) to hide my head by closing my eyes and repeating to myself "i'm not closing my eyes"
but i got out of my own stupidity
and the light didn't hurt me, in fact, nothing hurt me at all
the pain i felt was the load i didn't want to accept for that long time
and when i did
i realised i was able to handle it, in fact, i always had been able to do it

and so here i am
with my loads, traveling light, looking for a life on my own always aware that i'm just another element in this story and that there's no reason to walk over the unknown or escape from uncertainty, we always have what is needed to face what we have to, fear not!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?