Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

~_~

is it what i think it seems? i'm to tired to feel the difference, in fact, i just don't want to make the effort to feel it... and i fall into that trap i've built for myself... it's the same sound (that song is amazing) without words takes me to another place, where i can take a break from everything.. no one there but me and all the shadows i can summon there, i wish they weren't just shadows... but hell, if everything would be as easy as that, i think i wouldn't spend as much time here as i do...
and i admit it, i'm addicted to fantasy, traveled there too often to notice when i departed and when i arrived... it's so perfect... and it's so painful to know "it's not real"... and yet, i do it again... and again, and again... creeping feelings down my spine when i feel the wind or the vertigo when i'm jumping or just smiling at a character on my mind... yeah if someone asks me, i've written all that... some say i shouldn't do it anymore... so do i... but... i've found no reason strong enough to stop myself from doing it, in fact, once i did... but is gone...
Currently listening:
Tsubasa Chronicle: Future Soundscape V.1
By: Japanimation

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?