Wednesday, February 27, 2008

 

intermezzo 4.5

mice's advice for today:
don't mix (again) a high dose of imaginative stories and postponed sleep the night before you have to go to work.. the consequences can reach disastrous levels, such as these I'm going through now... it's not the fact that I'm pretty fine with all the sleep, not even the semi-dream-nightmare I had, not even other sensations or the surprising slowness of my laptop... it's the feeling of waking up thinking "are you sure? is this the place I was 'supposed to come back?" and even half an hour after my awakening I have to write it down to get the complete feeling of "reality"... hell, I think it'd be funnier if I knew the Jīndǒuyún technique!... but considering the pollution, what the hell, it'd be funnier anyway!

12:27:52

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?