Friday, February 29, 2008

 

4U on this 29th / Anniversary!

every 4 years we have an "extra" day (gregorian imprecision at mankind's service)... and it makes me look back and try to see what was going on in my life back in the last 29th...

damn it... i was a full disaster, i didn't looked like that but inside i was a mess, trying to run away from the train of consequences and responsibilities i went deeper and deeper into the hole i digged to hide my head... (now that i notice, 1980 was a leap year too) anyway... 2004 was a year for a change and cleansing of the dirt i got into (snow seems to have been the best for that meaning)
Like every cycle, it had its up and downs... I've done things I've never thought I'd be capable to do and met wonderful people who enriched the view I had of the world. I'm still diminute in front of the whole existence, I still hold the pride that kept the mask high in my awful days but now it's not to hide something but to recognize and praise the greatness of the aspects of life I'm able to see and feel now like never before.
What I thought was love then, is nothing but a ridiculous illusion of an emotional patch compared of what I've learned until now. Friendship has become stronger and concrete. Life, with all its twists and surprises is more inmense and beautiful, it's not frightening anymore in any sense... idk, I could go on with this part until march... so this is an extra day before the next month starts, to pay something, to get something, to say something, idk... pick whatever you have promised to do before this month ends and juice this day at its fullest and let it be a reminder of what can you do every day, because you know? life's too beautiful to take it just by granted

BTW!!! whoever said that "what happens in Hunter/T-ville, stays in Hunter/Tville" didn't know about this... today is the 365th day living with my tattoo, so here's a short explanation of what it means
5 for my family members (including me)
snowflakes for Hunter
strategically located in the end of the cervical curve (the number of the vertebrae has a meaning quite long to put here and it's precise for working/formal dressing)
all seeming to be covered by snow but the tip of the middle is not, "you can go surpass this you've done it before" is what I had in mind, like spring after the cold season completing the paradox because I love snow (even when I had to shovel it at 1am to have my way out of E1E for the next day!)
this tattoo is a graphic synopsis of the hit-and-miss that my life in NY/Hunter/Tville has been until now (for I have NY as a target to visit asap!) with some other meanings that could be shared in other conversation...

and regardless of the annoying feeling when Dan (T-ville) was working on the vertebrae... I'm thinking of a drawing of Sun Wukong completing the scene!

farewell people, be safe, stay happy, healthy and with a sincere smile on your face for it's the greatest way to prove how beautiful you're! love you!

/.../

today's song: running down a dream - tom petty & the heartbreakers

02:41:06

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?